For the Mirage 2000 and LCA fleet, the Indian Air Force has filed a tender for the procurement of 100 MSA Gallet LA 100 Flying Helmets. MSA Gallet LA 100 Flying Helmets are specifically developed for pilots of fast jet combat aircraft with ejection seats and oxygen supply.
The tender calls for the supply of MSA Gallet LA 100 Helmets, which feature a dual visor with high optical quality for UV and Infrared protection, a lightweight helmet for maximum comfort during the flight, a high level of passive noise reduction, and come in two sizes, large and small, with a personalization kit.
It features all of the comfort and impact protection that helicopter models have, as well as strong head mobility and a natural center of gravity for natural stability. The LA 100 lightweight helmet offers great speed resistance, excellent optical quality, and ease of maintenance, as well as additional personalization for a perfect fit.
- Lightweight helmet for optimal comfort during flying • Dual visor with good optical quality for UV and IR protection
- Aramid/carbon fiber shell provides impact and penetration resistance.
- Head mobility, comfort, and stability are ensured by the retention mechanism.
- Offers excellent passive noise reduction.
- Maintenance ease
- A variety of colors are available.
- Personalisation is available in two sizes for a precise fit.